Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sassy.









I first met this senior when we did family portraits last year, so when I got the email that it was time to do some senior pics, I was psyched.  So, I pull up to the session, and as I do....big.....fat......raindrops...within minutes it was pouring. So we reschedule....and I had forgotten abou the beer festival- thankfully we caught it before the day of the session. So, third time is apparently a charm with this sassy senior. Can I tell you how much I loved her spunk....she kinda comes off as shy at first, but the twinkle in her eye says otherwise.   Thanks for trusting me with your senior pics- enjoy your sneak peek B, and rememebr to get your frineds to comment- 20 of them and I'll give you an 8x10 or a set of wallets of your favorite image.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful smile!!!!! You are a lovely young woman.

Unknown said...

Great Look Girl, Love the closeup with the big smile!