Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just In Time





So, Mom and I scheduled these pics ages ago, and deliberated for months on a location....only to then have to change dates last minute, and shoot at a local park...which turned out to be exactly what we were looking for in the first place!  It's funny how things wind up working ou tthat way!  If you were wondering why the scramble, and the "just in time" title to this post...the weather was our enemy this weekend.  We rescheuled, then changed our appointment time...started, shot for about twenty minutes, and then, you guessed it...the rain started. We camped out under a tree for a bit and snagged a few more shots, then...the big rains. But, I'm tickled with what we managed to get- it was great meeting you guys!  Finally!  Remember, twenty commetns to the blog and this beautiful family scores an 8x10 to display on the mantle!

22 comments:

Stacy Loveridge said...

I love love love them! I am so happy it worked out! It was great to finally meet you in person, but like you said, I do feel like I already know you!

Unknown said...

These look great! Zach looks like he is loving having his picture taken!

Kat O. said...

Fabulous saturation. Great shots!

~Ang~ said...

Great pics! I love the last one! He's such a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family! Great pics!

Kelly said...

I love the location! Very cool. And I love the shot where they are holding Zach's hand. I love that it's on his level. :)

Robin said...

I really like the second one and the last one the best. Great pics! :)

Andy said...

The pictures look great.... Thanks again!

Katie G. said...

adorable!!!

Turner said...

Robin, I agree, those two are my favorites!!

Sarah said...

I'm with Robin - Those are my favorites. They're all great photos, though. And I love your hair long.

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures!! You guys are so cute!!

Bri said...

Gorgeous! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Pictures! My grandson looks gorgeous!

Amber said...

They're awesome! The Loveridge's are such a cute lil' family!!! Love 'em!!! : )

Anonymous said...

They turned out to be awesome. I love the natural setting and all!

A.V.A said...

I love these!!! Is that a MJC dress you're wearing?!? LOOOOOVE! Such great shots of your family.

Frannie said...

Love the pics! Outstanding photography!! So, Natural and the lil guy just sooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful!! And will preserve these precious and short baby years forever.
When your memories are worth preserving, please bring them to FastFrame of Annapolis for custom framing. Located in the Village Greens of Annapolis, off Forrest Drive at 505 South Cherry Grove Ave
in Annapolis Maryland.
410-267-7007
We give 10% off to all ALC members and friends (just mention this post)

JBaer said...

Great pics!! You guys look beautiful!

Christin said...

I love the pics! Very cute! Especially the last one. Have to say it is my favorite.

Katie said...

Beautiful Pictures! My brother has a great smile when you can actually capture it! Great job!