Friday, October 29, 2010

Frogger, 7 Days New. (Seaford DE Newborn Photography)









This bendy baby boy, lovingly nicknamed "frogger" after being a breach baby, was an absolute joy for me this afternoon. He was bent and moved and hatted and de-hatted with only the occasional bout of protest!  He was as sweet and cuddly  as they come, and mom and grandmom were the best assistants ever- thanks for sweating it out with me--I think it was well worth the effort.  And he was a record breaker- I left with all clean blankets---thank you , thank you! I had so much fun this afternoon. Thanks for having me,  and remember, twenty blog comments and you will recieve a complimentary 8x10 to hang in the nursery :)

22 comments:

kwru2010 said...

Kristin, You have done an unbelievable job capturing this most special time in our lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! LOVE THEM!!!!!

Unknown said...

These pictures are adorable Kristin =) Congrats to the parents on such a bueatiful baby boy.

Ashley said...

He is too precious!! The pics are absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous pictures!

Aunt Melissa said...

The pictures are PERFECT!!!

Laura Glessner said...

Wow...what beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby!!!

Laura Glessner said...

Wow...what beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!

Amy said...

Your pics are awesome Kristian.

Anonymous said...

He's PERFECT Kristian! Can't wait to meet him :)

Aunt Katey said...

He is absolutely precious! These pictures are awesome!

Beth said...

What a beautiful little man! These pics are amazing!!!! Congrats to you!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby boy! These pictures are awesome and I am so excited for you! I love the little hats!

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable!! Love them ;-)
Kristy G.

Dianna said...

Oh my gosh he is the most adorable little guy!!! The pictures are amazing!! :)

Aunt Sherry said...

The pictures are beautiful. How do you choose?

Melissa said...

I just cant get enough of them!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! He is just perfect- ribbit!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture! What a perfect little smile!!!

Sherri said...

Adorable pictures. I love all the hats and the picture of Tripp in his special chair.

Keli's Korner said...

Scrumptious!!! Our little Frogger is quite photogenic. These pictures are incredible!! You did a good job Momma. XOXOXOX Aunt Keli

Anonymous said...

These are overwhelming beautiful! What a gift! They just make your heart totally melt!