Monday, October 25, 2010

A Boy and His Sisters (And Mom and Dad)



















This little guy just kills me---we did his newborn pics when he was itty bitty, and I have had the priviledge of watching him grow since then!  Ever time I see him I'm amazed at how big he has gotten---I seem to forget that my little man isn't the only one learning and growing every day.  Anyway, yesterday was super exciting becasue I got to meet his two big sisters (who were just as adorable as he is!) and get some family photos taken.  Thanks for a lovely session you guys- its always such a pleasure! Enjoy your sneak peek,a nd remember--20 comments to the blog and I'll gift you an 8x10 from your session!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Great photos!

Bubba said...

What a handsome family!

Sue said...

Cute kids!

Don said...

Great scenery!

Carol said...

Love the outfits!

Anonymous said...

Brian - the kids look adorable. Love the pics