Sunday, June 6, 2010

All Boy-- On My Toes!


This little man certainly kept me there- on my toes, and mom and dad too! We spent a fun and energy filled evening over at SU, and were just finishing up when the sky turned black and big fat raindrops started falling from the sky!  This cutie wasn't quite sure how he felt about having his photo taken, and was much more interested in running, running, and running some more. But thanks to some well timed tickles, a bright green frog, and a super patient mommy and daddy we got some fantastic shots--here are just a few of my favorites!  It was wonderful meeting you all. And remember- 20 comments to the blog earns this family an 8x10 from their session!

18 comments:

Jessica M. said...

Thanks again Kristin! I am glad that we got a couple cute pics of him! Although with all that running, I need a little more sleep to catch up!

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great!! My nephew is so handsome. The family pictures look good too.

Anonymous said...

Easily the cutest you have ever photographed!! :) Love my baby Ryot! I can't wait to see them all and get my copies! :) Kristen

Darbi said...

Such amazing photo's.... HE IS getting sooooo BIG!! I love his HOT curly hair! I can't wait to have a baby so she can take the pixs! Darbi

Leanne said...

These are adorable!! Ryot looks like both of you but in most of these he's all Mommy! What a cutie!

Regina said...

The pictures look great. I have such a handsome grandson.

Michele Chandler said...

He is way too cute...Looks just like his momma!

Melissa Minnick said...

These pictures are great. Ryot is getting so big and he is soooo cute. Great job! :) Melissa

Anonymous said...

Great pics, he's adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful family shots, he has grown soooo much.

Anonymous said...

piks look really nice

Anonymous said...

Ryot is so cute!! I Love these pictures!!

Chris said...

I'm glad to see a couple of good pics came out of the crazy evening we had with him, Thanks again.

Stacy said...

The photo's are awesome! Ryot is so cute!

Anonymous said...

The pics look great. Ryot is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures, you would never know you had your hands full.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Love those curls too!!

Anonymous said...

love those curly q's