Monday, June 7, 2010

Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

Well, Sunday was just my day of boys, moms excluded, I shot nothing but them all day, and this family was certainly no exception. Quite the contrary---with two little guys Momma and Dad have their hands full, but hey, that's what makes it fun, right!  I saw all facets of  three year old personality from big brother, and little brother kept giving me the "family scowl" but we managed to get a few smilers in their to!  It was wonderful to finally meet you gys---thanks for a fun day at Pemberton (and a great workout...he he he!). Remember , twenty comments to the blog earns this family an 8x10 from their session!

11 comments:

Richard said...

Great photos...

Lori said...

These pictures turned out great. I love how you got some with the entire family and also separates.

nicole said...

i love them!!

Rick Smith said...

Pictures look great, try to give a better smile John....lol.

Carrie said...

I love the picture of me and my boys

Anonymous said...

Good pictures of the boys(also, Mom and Dad). All of you are hams! Love you guys!!! MomMom and PopPop

Terry said...

Good family photos. Nice to see happy kids.

Mom Mom Jones said...

Love the photos. Proud of my grandbabies.

Pop pop Jones said...

The grand kids clean up pretty good (No help for the parents).

Melba said...

Great photos Kristin!! What a beautiful family Carrie!!

Laura said...

Great pictures. Loved them all