Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happily Ever After!


Congratulations to Scott and Shelby on their wedding this afternoon. It was a beautiful ceremony down by the water at Green Hill Country Club, and aside from being a little toasty (hmmmm, understatement?), it was a gorgeous day!  These two lovebirds wrote their own vows ( I totally teared up), had an incredible band, a beautiful cake (that the bride's aunt made), and one of the most fun wedding parties out there. I had a wonderful time photographing your day today- thanks for making me a part of it! OH,m and so, the biggest benefit to me shooting your early afternoon wedding---I have entirely too much time to edit that night, and then can't decide what to use for your sneak peek, so I just use all of them :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job Kristin! They are a lovely couple!!

Laura Delk said...

I love it! I usually hate people taking photos of me, but I'd do anything for my cousin. They came out so great, you really got some truly original and awesome shots! I can't wait to see the entire wedding album.

nikki said...

I totally love the one where they are in front of the tree and it's so big behind them. The others were gorgeous as well. :)