Friday, June 4, 2010

Book Your Session Prior to July 1st!

I couldn't be any more excited- I have been getting quite a few referrals and appointments scheduled for newborns in the upcoming months, and even a few sets of twins---yippee!  So, in honor of this little baby boom that we have going on in Salisbury I wanted to offer a newborn special. Any newborn session booked in the month of June will receive a mini storyboard showcasing images from their session-sweet! 

I also wanted to give you a heads up that there would be some changes in my pricing structure as of July 1st, the new rates will be published soon. Anything booked prior to July 1st (regardless of when we will actually be shooting) will have current rates apply, so, if you are thinking of booking in the next few months (or even further out than that) now, is probably your time to do it.  Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you all for your support!

No comments: