Thursday, June 10, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine


This little girl was just pure sweetness...she was an early bird, but you would never tell by looking at her, or spending time with her---she was so alert, so strong, and even had a little chunk on her!  And even though she didn't want to fall asleep for me, we got some really cute awake shots, and then managed a few sleepy ones while she took her occasional naps. I'm so glad I was able to make it up to see you ladies (and Big Brother A) today.  Thanks so much for having me, and enjoy your sneak peek.    Remember 20 comments to the blog earns this family an 8x10 from their session today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Sam!! God Bless her.....what a gift:)

Love and prayers, Aunt Jenny

Marie said...

She is so adorable and the pictures are beautiful. I'm sure she will still many hearts.

Marie

Anonymous said...

Love that little princess!!

Anonymous said...

I was waiting days to see the photos! She is just sooo cute! I can't wait to see her in person. Kisses to Alex.

Love, Rachel

Anonymous said...

She is soooo sweet! We're so happy to finally see her cute face. Best wishes for health, happiness, and uninterrupted sleep!

Love, Julie and Mike