Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Destined for Cuteness!


Ok, so in all seriousness, how can this little man (due in about 8 weeks) not be absolutely adorable--I mean, really- do you see how gorgeous mom is? And dad isn't too bad either... I had a wonderful afternoon with these two (and a half) and can not wait to see them again- half becasue I just love newborns, the other half becasue by the end of the session, I felt like we were old friends.  Love it when that happens!  Thanks so much for a great time, and for letting me play around and get some fun shots!  Here's a quick sneak peek....I played around for some funky vntage tones becasue the colors and light were just so pretty....

1 comment:

nikki said...

The last picture has to be my favorite of this mommy and daddy to be! Talk about capturing all emotions in one shot. :)