Friday, November 19, 2010

Adorable. Handsome. Sweetness. (Severna Park MD Newborn Photographer)








Uhhh...writing this post, I am really missing this sweet little boy.  He came a few weeks early, and I think....that it was becasue he was so looking forward to his photo session with KSP. He knew that mommy had picked out a new special hat, and that I would come and tear his house apart and find lots of great things to incorporate into his newborn pics!  It was so much fun snuggling your little man in between pics--he was such a delight to work with- congratulations again!  And , to sweeten the deal a bit--20 comments to the blog, and I'll throw in a complimentary 8x10 of the little man to hang in that adorable nursery!

13 comments:

Carly said...

What a great job you did on my nephew.....i am jealous you got to spend the day with him and I haven't even seen him yet! I wish you were closer to me and I could have done that for my boys. AWesome PICTURES!

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful....How will you ever be able to choose...they are all so awesome...Gigi

Anonymous said...

How sweet, you did a great job capturing his sweetness!! AMAZING, this makes me want to have a baby for you to take pictures like these!!!

Emily L. said...

These are amazing! They make me want another one asap :)

Loren said...

Oh how I love the way these pictures turned out of my little man. Thank you again for such an amazing session. We had such a great time !!!

Anonymous said...

these pictures are absolutely STUNNING!!!!! I could never pic a favorite, they are all just A-DORABLE! What a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

He looks just like his daddy, calm, controled, caring, serious, intelligent.

Anonymous said...

The song attached makes me want to cry...seriously GREAT job!

Anonymous said...

Look at all that hair! He is adorable. I love the one where is eyes are closed but it looks like he is smiling. Fabulous pix!
-Danielle

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious pics! The fab hats came were a bonus, but the subject is to die for. Move over Anne Geddes.

Jen said...

AMAZING pics of such a HANDSOME boy!! Can't wait to meet him! I see Loren in him already :) Great job, Mom, on capturing him so early in photos like these!

Kirby said...

Seriously, how the hell did you get him to pose his hands and arms like that???? He's a GENIOUS already!!!! :-) Such a cutie, congrats guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

absolutly precious.what a cute lil guy