Monday, November 1, 2010

Beautiful Afternoon- Beautiful Family!








So, this family was one of my first clients when I first started shooting, and I really look forward to my sessions with them.  The kids are beyond cute, mom is awesome and always picks the best clothes, and had the genius idea of bringing along a cd player for the last few sessions, which the kids really love, which makes my job a lot easier!  We "switched it up" for this session and tried a new location- Trinity UMC, and I just love the way the photos came out!  Enjoy your sneak peek, and remember, 20 blog comments and a complimentary 8x10 is yours for the mantel!

6 comments:

Roberts Family Blog said...

Thank you so much Kristin!! I love the pictures!

John Brooks said...

What awesome pics of your beautiful family!!! My favorite is in front of the doors with scroll work up close! Great job Kristin!

Kristinslp said...

These are great pictures! I really need to schedule a session! I always say it and never get around to it!! These are great memories!!

NIKKI said...

BEAUTIFUL pics!!!

sheri said...

Beautiful as always!

Dana said...

Beautiful indeed!