Sunday, November 7, 2010

So Excited!







Although it isn't the little sister that she had asked for, this beautiful soon-to-be big sister is super excited about her baby brother, who we will all get to meet in December.  I am so excited---although, I can't imagine him possibly being any more perfect than big sis, who, btw has me wrapped around every one of her little fingers!  I'm sure he'll be just perfect, and that I'll be head over heels!  I guess that's what happens when your gorgeous momma is my best friend, and your dad  is my "second favorite husband"...so glad I could capture this special time for you guys---especially considering that you are one of the biggest reasons I started doing this anyway! Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love all of these pictures!! So beautiful but . . . I want to see the naked ones hahaha!! Send me the no pants pictures!! Great job as always Kris! xoxo Megan