Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Big Brother (and Family)!







I know I say it all the time, but I love what I do. Not only is it wonderful to be able to meet new amazing families all of the time, but to watch them grow is such an honor.  The whole time during this session I kept thinking back to the first time I met this little guy, two years ago...he was such a little one, and we took pics with the cutest little horse toy, and now look how grown up he is---a big brother!  It was such a pleasure- as always, thank you so much! DOn't forget to get your 20 blog comments for an 8x10!

3 comments:

Roberts Family Blog said...

Beautiful pictures!

John Brooks said...

Absolutely awesome!!! I love the kissing picture and how Alex is watching from above, so cute!

Kristinslp said...

what great pictures!!