Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Adventures at Pemberton!






I guess it's becasue I have a little guy now, but I am a sucker for little guys, especially those that want to race and jump and play and have fun!  Big brother was a trooper during our session (pretty sure it had something to do with a nascar bribe--hey whatever works), and so much fun to be around.  I hadn't seen little sis since her newborn session and my how she has grown--such a darling, although not super entralled with my camera...such a little girlie girl!  I had so much fun with you guys at the park (minusmy boot casualty!)- hope to do it again soon!  And I just couldn't resistt he light int he first few shots..played it up a little....so fun!  Enjoy your sneak peek, and remember- 20 blog comments and you will get an 8x10 for the mantle :)

1 comment:

Roberts Family Blog said...

These are wonderful! Great job Kristin!