Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Little Turkey!












This little turkey was fresh out of the oven when I had the honor of meeting him- one week exactly!  As mom noted, his features, and some of his facial expressions make him look like cranky old man...older broher says that he is a mean baby---but I saw quite the opposite. Lots of smiles for me today, except for when I wouldn't let him burrow his little chim down in the blankets and under his arms. So glad we could make it work today mom- it was a pleasure working with you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, how excited I was to see my grandson "Thomas" turkey this Thanksgiving morning. I shed a few tears on these beautiful pictures. Thanx so much....Grammy

Chris Butler said...

That santa hat picture made for a great Christmas card this year!