Friday, November 5, 2010

Bold. b&W. Beautiful.







I'm always excited when I know I am going to see this family- mom has an impeccable sense of style, and always has them outfitted perfectly for pics, down to the adorable hair accessories( she makes them!)- never a detail overlooked!  Theya re also amazingly photogenic, and a ton of fun, so it's like I'm not even working at all! The other evening was no exception (minus me getting completely lost on my way to the shoot)  ! The location couldn't have been better either- Vessey's Orchard in Westover--just don't follow my GPS to get there!  Sorry for making you wait for your peek mom- enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last pic is totally my favorite! Great job.

Unknown said...

Ohmygosh! I don't know how I missed this post...but this whole family is GORGEOUS!!!